Our 3rd Virtual Career Fair@LingnanU will be organized in Spring, 17-18 March 2021. We wish to invite employers and community partners to connect with our current students, recent graduates, plus our next cohort of potential graduates, allowing them the chance to receive information of your organization’s internship / graduate programmes and achievements / services, and at the same time to meet your organization’s talent needs via the Virtual Career Fair@LIngnanU. The Fair’s online platform will allow Lingnan students and recent graduates to engage with recruiters in real-time, and will provide an efficient way to meet and interview qualified candidates. Each participating exhibitor will be equipped with a customized recruitment booth (with 2 exhibition display panels) where corporate video and job / programme information can be shared with attendees online.
Participation fee: FREE
Through the Virtual Career Fair@LingnanU, exhibitors can:
- Promote internship / graduate opportunities and raise brand awareness of your company;
- Access, meet and select qualified students and graduates;
- Video / audio chat with eligible candidates right from your office;
- Host a live online or pre-recorded recruitment presentation to showcase your company’s graduate / internship programmes;
- Company and job information to be available online for students’ and graduates’ access for an extended period of 4 weeks after the fair
Despite the hardships encountered due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are humbled by the support, generosity and enthusiasm received from our employers, alumni, community partners and donors, providing opportunities and offering various resources to our young graduates in kick-starting their careers via our Lingnan University Anti-adversity Graduate Employment & Training Programme (the Programme). The Programme, established in June under the Support Fund for 2020 Graduates, provides subsidies to employers who offer graduate opportunities to our young graduates and support them in further training. The results received are encouraging, and the Programme will continue till 31 May 2022 (subject to the availability of the Fund). A copy of our Lingnan University Anti-adversity Graduate Employment & Training Programme can be viewed here should employers be interested in joining and investing resources together in nurturing Hong Kong’s young generation.
Stay tuned for our programmes
event calendar of the March 2021 Virtual Career Fair@LingnanU.
To be announced
- 17 – 18 Mar 2021 (Wed – Thu), 2 days
- Reserve your virtual booth by:
- 15 Jan 2021 (Fri)